Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Month, Another Blog

What, really, is a 'blog'? The name suggests that it is a combination of b and log. ( actually the b is the end of web, making it a weblog) Well what ever it is, it is driving me crazy! It is a free service for anyone to post what ever they want (as long as it is legal) to the internet for others to see. So that means that I could have someone in the United Kingdom reading my blog and leaving me a comment on said blog, right? Possibly. But anyway, the reality of it is I have been terrible at updating this blog with anything real useful to anyone else but me for the moment. Once in a while I suppose I might hit on something profound, but otherwise this seems to be a place for me to just ramble my thoughts out loud?, without driving my mother insane.

If you are reading this blog, God has led you here for some reason, and for that may He bless you,

Kev

No comments: